Are you on the right path of your life?
Most people come to therapy because they are struggling to overcome a particular issue which is preventing them from moving forward on this path.
I like to think these struggles are there for a reason.
Without them how could we grow in awareness or capability? What would be the point of coming into life and then dying years later having learned or achieved nothing?
Overcoming these struggles makes us more capable and aware, whether it be in our relationships, career or life in general.
Unfortunately overcoming our issues isn’t always that easy and sometimes we need a counsellor or psychotherapist to help us.
I am a Psychosynthesis Transpersonal Psychotherapist who deals with the idea that we are more than our body, our emotions and our mind and that there is a spiritual side to us that is driving us towards betterment, so that not only do we improve ourselves but we develop the power to change the lives of others for the better.
If this is what you need I can support you to develop greater self-awareness by focussing on your personal journey, bringing about a deeper understanding of how you interact with the world around you. In my years of practising I have used, where necessary, a combination of psychotherapy and life coaching to help people move successfully forward.
Individual Therapy or combined Therapy/Coaching can help with:-
• Relationship difficulties, repeating destructive patterns, conflicts, separations, loss and fears about holding on to current relationships or finding and building new ones. Click on the Relationships tab above for more information
• Parenting – caring for yourself and understanding your infant or child better.
• Understanding strong difficult feelings – depression and low mood, lack of motivation, overwhelming anger and frustration, low self-worth and low self-esteem.
• Life choice issues, direction, sense of who you are.
• Anxiety and stress caused by work situations, difficult work relationships, feeling stuck and in a rut because of lack of interest in work or overworking.
So you can get the life you want.
Should you wish to make an appointment please contact me by phone or email. Please leave a message if I cannot take your call and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Any communication will be treated in the strictest confidence. You can ask me any questions you may have and perhaps explain to me your situation. If you then wish to come and see me, we can arrange a meeting.
I also have number of clients abroad and successfully use Skype with the camera connection in the counselling work.
Call me for Counselling / Coaching: Long-term Psychosynthesis Therapy: Short-term Therapy
International : +44 (1494 444443)
Phone Number : 01494 444443
Email: Please use the contact form